What item/s or products can I post?
Any Filipino made product/s "Made in the Philippines" or Made by a Filipino. Products has to be Authentic and Original.
What is Filipino Shopping Network?
Think of it as Amazon but for anyone looking for Filipino products. One stop shop of all things Filipino.
Who is shipping the product or item/s?
Filipino Shopping Network submits the order to the vendor/merchant/wholesalers/manufacturers/brokers and they ship out the item/s ordered.
Where are the product/items coming from?
Items may come from anywhere i.e. Philippines, Australia, Canada etc. Filipinos are everywhere. If the item is made in the U.S. by a Filipino for example a graphic shirt, this shirt can be shipped from The U.S. to anyone and anywhere in the world.
Who posts the listing on the website?
The Filipino Shopping Network posts and uploads your listing/s. But we do need the following from you (if applicable)
- At least two best (hi-resolution) photos/images of your item. You can submit 4 images from different angles (optional)
- Item description
- Price, Size, Weight, Color/s
- Allergies Disclosure (food items) Peanuts etc. If your food item contains ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction.
- Shipping, Delivery or Pick-up? (Delivery specify distance) If Pick-up, Please specify location and hours of pick-up
- The more information about the item you can give us the better.
Where can I submit my product images and descriptions?
If you have any other questions, please send us an email